Looking to take the folding bike 1 step further?
The Cyclamatic is perfect for travellers wanting the convenience and portability of a foldaway with greater range and mobility.
At this price, the Cyclamatic is at the pricepoint of non-electric folding bikes such as Dahon and brings amazing versatility and ease of use.
Designed as a true all-rounder, this foldaway electric bike can be used as a regular bicycle without using the motor and switches to an electric bike with its full powered setting allowing you to go from a stationary position to an optimum cuising speed, no physical exertion required.
Whether you are a commuter, a caravan’er or simply need an easy way to get from A to B without a licence, this is the perfect electric folding bike.
Folding the Cyclamatic
Created to fit easily in a standard car boot, the cyclamatic folds at the center of the cross bar and at the stem of the handlebar with a quick release and lock system. The bike allows simple access and removal of the battery for charging with its tilt-lock seat. This ensures the bike can be folded and reassembled in under 5 minutes.
The front wheel also features quick release technology.
Fitted with a 250w motor, it will cruise comfortably at the allowed road speed limit, with a max speed of 20km/h and a range of 30km.
Features an extremely reliable 25V and 8AH lithium-ion battery with a low self-discharge rate.
- Meets EN-15194 safety standards.
- Twist-shift acceleration technology
- Shimano gears allowing simple thumb shift changes.
- 20" wheels, Samson Champion tyres, Stainless steel spokes
- New ultra-light weight, heavy duty 24 volt, 8amp Lithium-ion battery. Top of its class with a range up to 30km. Features extremely low self-discharge rate. Safer and greener than standard batteries.
- Safe for use in wet/rainy conditions due to fully sealed battery.
- Bike can be used without switching on motor for use as normal bicycle.
- Natural Polished aluminium frame
- Quick release technology for simple folding & Assemby on battery and front wheel
- Bound cables for protection when folded.
- Shimano Tourney SIS-Index quick change 6 gear system
- Fitted withfront and rear mudgards and V-brakes as standard
- Added features included Bell and reflectors and Spring loaded kickstand
- Suitable for people 14 years and older
- 110kg Max rider weight
- Total weight of bike with battery: 23kg
- Assembled: 163cm x 110cm
- Folded: 90cm x 70 cm x 49cm
- Seat: 80cm -108cm