The Dahon IOS P8 feels like a big bike with its 24” wheels but folds away like a small bike. Perfect for city commuters and Road-Trippers alike.
Designed as the lower priced, simpler and lighter model comparel to the IOX XL, the P8 folding bike has the same folding system, however is fitted with the NEOS 2.0 derailleur.
The bike also features an 9 speed drivetrain for higher pedalling efficiency
Dahon really is the biggest name in folding bikes. Since their launch in 1982, Dahon has produced the largest range in folding bikes, developing it’s award winning bicycle technology along the way.
Top Features of the Dahon Ios P8
Speed: 8 speed
Gear Inches: 32" - 92"
Folding Size: 38x78x82cm (14.9"x30.7"x32.3")
Weight: 12.8kg (28.2 lb)
Folding Time: 20 seconds
Suggested Rider Height: 158 - 193 cm (5'2" - 6'4")
Max Rider Weight: 105 kg (230 lb)
- Frame: IBA Series, Hydroformed 7005 AL, patented Fusion and V-Clamp technologies
- Fork: Dahon SlipStream, Puro U7 aluminium, patented Fusion technology
- Seatpost: 34 x 580 mm, forged aluminium clamp
- Handlebar: Kinetix Pro, flat bar, double butted 7050 Al
- Saddle: BioLogic Aria
- Brakes: Kinetix SpeedStop V-brakes, stainless link, anchor and pivot bolts
- Brake Lever: Avid FR-5
- Hubs: Kinetix Comp, ground races, Labyrinth water seal, QR
- Chainset: Kinetix Supra, forged 6061 cranks, 6061 chain ring, alloy chainguard
- Cassette/Freewheel: Shimano HyperGlide 8 speed, 11-32T
- Tyres: Dahon Special Edition Schwalbe Kojak, 95 psi, Qualifier Compound casing, RaceGuard puncture protection, wire bead
- Shifters: SRAM MRX Comp, SRS technology, RapidRise, 8 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Dahon Neos, RapidRise
- Chain: KMC Z82
- Pedals: Folding, alloy body
- Kickstand: Dahon stand