One of the smallest folding bikes in Dahon’s range. The Jifo 2014 features Dahon’s sturdy Dalloy aluminium frame and 16” wheels designed to get you through any traffic jam with ease.
- Dalloy aluminium frame featuring the unique Jiffold vertical hinge technology
- Lightweight fork with integrated crown
- Adjustable handlepost with fusion technology
- 16" Ultra Lightweight doublewall Rims with 14g stainless spokes
- Dahon’s custom ultra-narrow sealed cartridge hubs. (20 hole on the front and 28 on the rear)
- Primo 16" x 1.2 60 TPI tyers
- Forged alloy cranks - 39 tooth chainring, single guard
- Dahon custom 9 tooth Rear Sprocket
- Dahon’s urban 500mm wide with 6 degree sweep with ergo comfort grips
- Zero stack fusion cartridge bearing headset
- Front-forged road alloy caliper breaks with 85mm forged mini Vbrake. Avid BL FR5 brake levers.
- Saddle: DAHON ergo comfort saddle with 661 aluminium 30x350mm sea tpost.
- Quick draw quick release 1 pc alloy peddles.
- Dahons’ own vertical fold technology
- Super-narrow wheels
- Superior Dalloy aluminium frame
- Rider weight limit up to 105kg and suited height range of 140-180cm
- Speedy and easy drivetrain - 39t x 9t
- 16" wheels
- Folds to: 24 x 62 x 61.5cm
- 9.4kg total weight